The 3M PELTOR Optime II Ear Muffs for use with the Versaflo M as a helmet attachment option. Developed for demanding noisy environments, particularly suited for noise levels dominated by low to medium frequencies. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides agreeable comfort even during long-term use. This product is tested and approved for use with a wide range of industrial safety helmets.
- Modern, stylish slim line cup design
- Liquid sealing rings for improved comfort
- Unique low profile headband design helps maintain constant pressure thus providing confidence in protection
- Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
- Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
- Hygiene kit available.
- Easy to understand attenuation symbol to help ensure correct product selection
- Helmet mounted version fits directly to many industrial safety helmets without the need for an adapter.
Conforms to EN 352-1 H= 34, M= 28, L= 19 and SNR = 30.
Manufacturer Code 277349