Please note: due to a 3M European Logistics Chain issue, there is currently a shortage of Versaflo products in the UK. This is also affecting the auto stock update of our websites. Please contact us for the latest availability on 01842 765634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 3M PELTOR Optime II Ear Muffs for use with the Versaflo M as a helmet attachment option. Developed for demanding noisy environments, particularly suited for noise levels dominated by low to medium frequencies. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides agreeable comfort even during long-term use. This product is tested and approved for use with a wide range of industrial safety helmets.
- Modern, stylish slim line cup design
- Liquid sealing rings for improved comfort
- Unique low profile headband design helps maintain constant pressure thus providing confidence in protection
- Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
- Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
- Hygiene kit available.
- Easy to understand attenuation symbol to help ensure correct product selection
- Helmet mounted version fits directly to many industrial safety helmets without the need for an adapter.
Conforms to EN 352-1 H= 34, M= 28, L= 19 and SNR = 30.
Manufacturer Code 277349