Ultimate UC Air UCFD-P2V FFP2 dust masks are a fold flat respiration that provide economical protection against fine dusts and water or oil based mists.
Ultimate UC Air UCFD-P2V FFP2 Fold Flat Dust Masks Benefits
- Fold flat, FFP2 protection
- 10 dust masks per pack
- Light and comfortable with foam nose seal, adjustable nose clip and comfort valve
- Filters at least 94% of airborne particulates.
- Supplied individually packed in hygienic poly bags for easy dispensing.
- Maintenance free.
- Meets the requirements of EN149:2001 FFP2.
- 4 x workplace protection level.
Respiratory protection is only effective if correctly selected, fitted and worn for the complete period of exposure to hazards – Read ALL instructions and warnings carefully before use.
- Hold the mask in hand with the metal nose-piece up. Allow headband to hang freely and gently open mask.
- Position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose and pull the headband over the head and position behind head.
- Press soft metal nose-piece to conform snugly around the nose.
- To check fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air flows around nose, tighten the nose-piece. If air leaks around the edge, reposition the headband for better fit. Retest the seal and repeat the procedure until the mask is sealed properly.
The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult or if the user notes any irritation, taste or smell.
For more information download the Ultimate UCFD-P2V technical data sheet.