Moldex 9030 P3 filters to fit all Moldex 7000 series half face masks and 9000 series full face respirators.
- Filters 99.5% of all particules including asbestos, bacteria and viruses
- Easylock bayonet connector
- Particulate filters can either be connected to gas cartridges or directly with the mask body
- Pleated filter technology that significantly reduces breathing resistance, improves wearer comfort & reduces fatigue
- Tested and certified to EN 143:2000 + A1:2006
For more information download the Moldex 9030 technical data sheet.
Due to the hygienic nature of masks, we must stress that we are unable to accept returns on mask products or other disposable goods such as gloves and coveralls. This is for customers safety now and in the future.
Delivery is free on orders over £75+VAT. For orders under £75+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £6.50+VAT standard sized goods.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £15.00+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day delivery on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 4pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).