The 3M 4251 Reusable Dust Mask features A1/ P2 filters to protect against organic vapours and particulates e.g. paint spraying.
3M 4251 Benefits
- A1 / P2 Filters
- Two large bonded carbon filters for low breathing resistance
- Low profile design for better peripheral vision
- Low resistance parabolic valve to reduce heat build-up
- Soft and non-allergenic face piece material
- Lightweight and well balanced design
- Cradle head harness
- Easy to fasten neck strap
- Protection levels (UK) Gases/Vapours: 10 x WEL or 1000ppm whichever is lower; Particulates: 10 x WEL
- Standard: EN405:2001
- Approval: CE marked
For more information download the 3M 4251 reusable dust mask technical data sheet.
Delivery is free on orders over £75+VAT. For orders under £75+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £5.95+VAT standard sized goods.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £14.00+VAT, Scottish Offshore & Northern Ireland = £25.00+VAT, Channel Isles & Isle of Man = £32.50+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).