These dust masks have a washable face seal that makes them reusable. They give protection against high levels of toxic dusts, particles (including asbestos), mists and metal fumes.
- Reusable FFP3 dust mask
- Washable full face seal made of comfortable TPE material which is gentle on the skin
- Pleated filter technology with 260% more filter surface area
- Significantly reduced breathing resistance
- High filter capacity, longer usage time
- DuraMesh®: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Loop strap with adjustable clip for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Ideal for use with:
– Soft & Hard wood dust
– MDF dust
– Loft insulation/fibre glass
– Mineral fibres
For more information download the Moldex 3405 technical data sheet.
Delivery is free on orders over £75+VAT. For orders under £75+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £5.95+VAT standard sized goods.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £14.00+VAT, Scottish Offshore & Northern Ireland = £25.00+VAT, Channel Isles & Isle of Man = £32.50+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).