The 3M Aura 9332+ FFP3 dust masks provide respiratory protection against high levels of fine toxic dusts, mists, and metal fume. 3M 9332 masks offer maximum protection from breathing air pollution and filter at least 99% of all airborne particles.
- New Model 3M Aura 9332+ Dust Mask
- Reliable, effective protection against fine toxic particulates
- Soft inner insert for greater comfort against the skin
- Three-panel design for improved comfort, fit and communication
- Exhalation valve reduces heat and moisture build-up
- Individually packed, foldable design prevent contamination before use
- Even-tensioned straps relieve pressure for a comfortable and secure fit
- Red colour coded straps denoting FFP3 protection level
Before fitting device, ensure hands are clean. All respirator components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
1. With reverse side up and using the tab, separate top and bottom panels to form a cup shape. Bend slightly at centre of the nose clip.
2. Ensure both panels are fully unfolded.
3. Cup respirator in one hand with open side towards face. Take both straps in other hand. Hold respirator under chin, with nose-piece up, and pull straps over head.
4. Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears. Straps must not be twisted. Adjust top and bottom panels for a comfortable fit, ensuring panels and chin tab are not folded in.
5. Using both hands, mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal. Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator performance.
6. The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.