The 3M 8835+ masks have a soft sealing ring and adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, properly sealed fit. Protection against high levels of fine dusts, mists, and metal fumes.
- New 3M 8835 Plus Dust Mask Model
- Unique design reduces breathing resistance
- Comfortable, lightweight off-the-face design
- Effective protection against fine particulates
- Valve reduces heat build-up
- Red colour coded valve lettering denotes FFP3 protection level
- Maximum use level: Assigned Protection Factor: 20 x WEL (Nominal Protection Factor 50 x WEL)
Ideal for use with:
– Hard wood dust
– MDF dust
– Loft insulation/fibre glass
For more information download the 3M 8835+ technical data sheet.
Due to the hygienic nature of masks, we must stress that we are unable to accept returns on mask products or other disposable goods such as gloves and coveralls. This is for customers safety now and in the future.
Delivery is free on orders over £75+VAT.
Orders under £75+VAT, will incur a delivery charge of £6.50+VAT.
Orders placed before 4pm we will aim to dispatch the same day on a next day delivery service.
Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2-5-day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addressed at our standard rates. Deliveries to other parts pf the UK are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. These locations are charged at cost price.