The 3M Aura FFP1 Valve dust mask provides respiratory protection against low levels of fine dusts and mists. For use in environments where no poisonous kinds of dust and aerosols are to be expected.
- New 3M Aura 9312+ Dust Mask
- Three-panel design for improved comfort, fit and communication.
- Valve reduces heat build-up to offer comfortable protection, particularly in hot and humid conditions.
- Individually packed, foldable design prevent contamination before use and allows easy storage
- Soft inner cover-web for greater comfort against the skin.
- Even-tensioned straps relieve pressure for a comfortable and secure fit, colour coded yellow to denote FFP1 performance.
Before fitting device, ensure hands are clean. All respirator components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
1. With reverse side up and using the tab, separate top and bottom panels to form a cup shape. Bend slightly at centre of the noseclip.
2. Ensure both panels are fully unfolded.
3. Cup respirator in one hand with open side towards face. Take both straps in other hand. Hold respirator under chin, with nosepiece up, and pull straps over head.
4. Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears. Straps must not be twisted. Adjust top and bottom panels for a comfortable fit, ensuring panels and chin tab are not folded in.
5. Using both hands, mould noseclip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal. Pinching the noseclip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator performance.
6. The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
Due to the hygienic nature of masks, we must stress that we are unable to accept returns on mask products or other disposable goods such as gloves and coveralls. This is for customers safety now and in the future.
Please note that we understand that some prices are higher than they were pre-lockdown, but we must stress that this is often throughout the supply chain (and added air freight for delivery speed) and we have not increased our margins; in-fact many products are at a lower margin now than they were back in January to avoid high costs. We are refusing to purchase masks and other PPE which we believe have inflated prices above the current market value
Delivery is free on orders over £75+VAT. For orders under £75+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £5.95+VAT standard sized goods.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £15.00+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).