The 3M Aura FFP1 Valve dust mask provides respiratory protection against low levels of fine dusts and mists. For use in environments where no poisonous kinds of dust and aerosols are to be expected.
- New 3M Aura 9312+ Dust Mask
- Three-panel design for improved comfort, fit and communication.
- Valve reduces heat build-up to offer comfortable protection, particularly in hot and humid conditions.
- Individually packed, foldable design prevent contamination before use and allows easy storage
- Soft inner cover-web for greater comfort against the skin.
- Even-tensioned straps relieve pressure for a comfortable and secure fit, colour coded yellow to denote FFP1 performance.
1. With reverse side up and using the tab, separate top and bottom panels to form a cup shape. Bend slightly at centre of the noseclip.
2. Ensure both panels are fully unfolded.
3. Cup respirator in one hand with open side towards face. Take both straps in other hand. Hold respirator under chin, with nosepiece up, and pull straps over head.
4. Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears. Straps must not be twisted. Adjust top and bottom panels for a comfortable fit, ensuring panels and chin tab are not folded in.
5. Using both hands, mould noseclip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal. Pinching the noseclip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator performance.
6. The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.