The Ultimate UC Air UC-P3V is a cupped FFP3 dust mask that gives protection against toxic solids (eg asbestos, bacteria, viruses), and water and oil based mists and aerosols. n entry level mask with full FFP3 high level protection.
Ultimate UC Air UC-P3V FFP3 Dust Masks Benefits
- Cupped FFP3 dust masks
- 10 mask per pack
- Fully UK certified to EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- Adjustable nose bridge and soft flexible face seal
- Valved to reduce heat build up within the mask
- A premium dust mask for more demanding applications
Respiratory protection is only effective if correctly selected, fitted and worn for the complete period of exposure to hazards – Read ALL instructions and warnings carefully before use.
- Hold the mask in hand with the metal nose-piece up. Allow headband to hang freely and gently open mask.
- Position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose and pull the headband over the head and position behind head.
- Press soft metal nose-piece to conform snugly around the nose.
- To check fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air flows around nose, tighten the nose-piece. If air leaks around the edge, reposition the headband for better fit. Retest the seal and repeat the procedure until the mask is sealed properly.
The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult or if the user notes any irritation, taste or smell.
This mask meets the requirements of EN149:2001 FFP3 and offers protection against non-toxic and and low-to-average toxicity and high toxicity solid and liquid aerosols (e.g. oil- mists) in concentrations up to 50 x MAC/OEL/TLV or 20 x APF.
For more information please download the UC-P3V technical data sheet.
Due to the hygienic nature of masks, we must stress that we are unable to accept returns on mask products or other disposable goods such as gloves and coveralls. This is for customers safety now and in the future.
Please note that we understand that some prices are higher than they were pre-lockdown, but we must stress that this is often throughout the supply chain (and added air freight for delivery speed) and we have not increased our margins; in-fact many products are at a lower margin now than they were back in January to avoid high costs. We are refusing to purchase masks and other PPE which we believe have inflated prices above the current market value
Delivery is free on orders over £75+VAT. For orders under £75+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £5.95+VAT standard sized goods.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £14.00+VAT, Scottish Offshore & Northern Ireland = £25.00+VAT, Channel Isles & Isle of Man = £32.50+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).