The Ultimate UC Air UC-P3V is a cupped FFP3 dust mask that gives protection against toxic solids (eg asbestos, bacteria, viruses), and water and oil based mists and aerosols. n entry level mask with full FFP3 high level protection.
Ultimate UC Air UC-P3V FFP3 Dust Masks Benefits
- Cupped FFP3 dust masks
- 10 mask per pack
- Fully UK certified to EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- Adjustable nose bridge and soft flexible face seal
- Valved to reduce heat build up within the mask
- A premium dust mask for more demanding applications
Respiratory protection is only effective if correctly selected, fitted and worn for the complete period of exposure to hazards – Read ALL instructions and warnings carefully before use.
- Hold the mask in hand with the metal nose-piece up. Allow headband to hang freely and gently open mask.
- Position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose and pull the headband over the head and position behind head.
- Press soft metal nose-piece to conform snugly around the nose.
- To check fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air flows around nose, tighten the nose-piece. If air leaks around the edge, reposition the headband for better fit. Retest the seal and repeat the procedure until the mask is sealed properly.
The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult or if the user notes any irritation, taste or smell.
This mask meets the requirements of EN149:2001 FFP3 and offers protection against non-toxic and and low-to-average toxicity and high toxicity solid and liquid aerosols (e.g. oil- mists) in concentrations up to 50 x MAC/OEL/TLV or 20 x APF.
For more information please download the UC-P3V technical data sheet.