JSP Stealth Coverlite overspecs which are designed to be worn over prescription eyewear ensuring the user is protected at all times. The Coverlite has a modern look, unlike traditional, bulkier overspecs.
JSP Stealth Coverlite Features
- K&N Lens Coating – The Stealth™ CoverLite™ lens is coated both sides with our PremierShield™ K rated anti-scratch and N rated anti-mist coating.
- Optically Perfect – The robust, low base, minimum curve, optical Class 1 lens provides optimal vision to the wearer.
- Pantoscopic Soft Grip Arms – The arms of the Stealth™ CoverLite™ are pantascopic so that they can be angled above the arms of prescription eyewear. The arms have soft grip pads on them to create a secure and comfortable fit.
- Flexible Frame – The Stealth™ Coverlite™ frame is flexible and springy so that they can fit any head size and create a secure fit.
- Ultra Lightweight -Made with materials and technology first used on the Stealth™16g, the Stealth™ Coverlite™ is the lightest overspectacle on the market, weighing just 34g. This improves wearer comfort and prevents unnecessary fatigue.
Due to the hygienic nature of masks, we must stress that we are unable to accept returns on mask products or other disposable goods such as gloves and coveralls. This is for customers safety now and in the future.
Delivery is free on orders over £75+VAT. For orders under £75+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £6.50+VAT standard sized goods.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £15.00+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day delivery on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 4pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).