The Aura glove from Tornado is one of the most durable gloves on the market. Designed for use with sharp edges, the enhanced cut and abrasion resistance is perfect for handling; metal, glass, masonry, plastic and many other materials with sharp edges and/or rough surfaces.
The Aura carries the highest score for cut and abrasion resistance even in the new, more rigorous, EN388:2016 test.
Tornado Aura Gloves Features and Benefits
- Highest possible cut and abrasion resistance
- Leather palm for maximum protection
- Superior wet and dry grip
- Ballistic reinforcement between thumb and forefinger
- Blended cut resistant yarn
- CPU Technology protects skin from irritants
- HDPu Coating extends product life to reduce costs
- Approved for handling soft-coat glass
- Excellent comfort and dexterity
- Extra-long protective cuff
- High dexterity in fingertips
The Tornado Aura glove appeals to a multitude of different end-users across many industries including (but not limited to) Glass, Automotive Manufacturing and Aftermarket, Metal Presswork, Waste & Recycling, Construction, Engineering, Aerospace and Oil & Gas. In fact, any high risk industrial environment.